Formax 026 silicone grease is a soft transparent colour paste which contains a high percentage of the FORMAX 026 high load solid in a silicone oil. Silicone Grease paste also contains corrosion inhibitor and surface active agent to aid adhesien on to the metal surfaces.
Purpose Formax 026 silicone grease
- Clean, non-staining.
- Prevents galling, and pick-up.
- Eliminates danger of fretting corrosion and seizure of close fitting part.
- High oxidation resistance
- Wide service temperature range
- High water resistance
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Compatible with many plastics and elastomers
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
- Appearance : Transparent Paste
- Base : Silicone Oil
- Solid Lubricant : Hi-Load White solids
- Worked penetration (at 25oC IP 50) : 220 – 250
- Drop Point (IP 132) : Non – Melting
Copper Corrosion Test (IP 122) : No Stain
Mild Steel Corrosion Test : No Stain
- Load Test (IP 23)
- Mean hertz load : 99.9
- Weld load (KG) : 795
- Break Loose Torque (ins-lbs) : 65
Directions For Use :
Because of variation in quality of plastics and elastomers, compatibility tests should be carried out for swelling and shrinkage, stress-crack formation, and changes in strength and hardness.